Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Has anyone dealt with the "my store credit"

I just bought a fair amount of cards from a seller and everytime I did I got an email saying something about "my store credit" like $1.00 off your next purchase. Is this for real and what if anything am I obligated to do. Do they sign you up for something of is it all legit ??

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    I have got those emails before as well. Never really paid to much attention to them.

Matt
  • Options
    a lot of fine print, but you can NOT combine the credits...ie you have 25 $1 credits, well on your next "qualifying" purchase, you can use 1 (and only 1) of those credits....if you do redeem it, I believe they will either send a check or paypal the $1 (or whatever the credit was). I know you can get higher $ amount credits, but they have a redemption chart to use. (Was it from coolstuff?)
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    yes it was from coolstuff
    seems like a buck is better than nothin though, unless there is another catch?

• Options
    I believe the next purchase has to be over either 5 or 10 bucks (a lot of stuff at 4.99 which sucked) to get the $1....can't remember the chart, but I had some credit w/ coolstuff and got the $1 paypal'd pretty quick (like 1-2 days)
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    i bought 20 cards from him so I guess i have 20 credits. looks like I will be getting a lot of little paypal credit in the future.

• Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭
    i have used coolstuffs $1 credit before....they didnt give me a specified minimum i had to spend, and received the credit the same day i purchased the cards......not alot of $$, but a dollar is still a dollar....i thought it was a nice gesture, and definately makes me want to buy from them again.
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra