Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Quality Hockey Still In Demand

Yzerman #67 PSA 10 Over $2,200 for the OPC Stevie Y Rookie. I wanted that one! Heavy sigh!!!!!!!
My focus, 1970 Topps Baseball Raw and Graded, pre 1989 PSA Hockey and 1933 INDIAN GUM ! Yikes!!

Comments

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Poppie, just make sure you wash your hands next time you leave the restroom.image

Stingray
  • Options
    Oh, I will, I promise. SMR value of $900 was right on AGAIN. image
    My focus, 1970 Topps Baseball Raw and Graded, pre 1989 PSA Hockey and 1933 INDIAN GUM ! Yikes!!
  • Options
    Just a Sniefeld joke there. Are you from Michigan originally or just a Wings fan??

Stingray
  • Options
    Both. Grew up on the eastside and moved to Wisconsin 20 years ago. Die hard Wings fan! I watch virtually ever game on Directv. It's been nice roothing for the Packers also. No year better than 1997 when the Pack won the Super Bowl and the Wings the Cup. The Pistons are pumping perfectly! If only the Tigers.....
  • Options

<< <i>Both. Grew up on the eastside and moved to Wisconsin 20 years ago. Die hard Wings fan! I watch virtually ever game on Directv. It's been nice roothing for the Packers also. No year better than 1997 when the Pack won the Super Bowl and the Wings the Cup. The Pistons are pumping perfectly! If only the Tigers..... >>

...and the Lions.
    Born in Ann Arbor, I'm also a fan of all four. 2/4 good ones ain't too bad though, I have to admit.
    Looking for Jonny Gomes cards, especially Triple Threads and printing plates. Will consider all cards, though. Got something? Contact me at c_u_l_1@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

Spam---

Since this thread is on Hockey, I have some 40 to 50 1970 Dad's Cookies ungraded in NM/MT TO MINT condition including HOF'S for sale. LMK. I was going to put this set together and then changed my mind.
    PM if interested.

Marc
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Both. Grew up on the eastside and moved to Wisconsin 20 years ago. Die hard Wings fan! I watch virtually ever game on Directv. It's been nice roothing for the Packers also. No year better than 1997 when the Pack won the Super Bowl and the Wings the Cup. The Pistons are pumping perfectly! If only the Tigers..... >>

...and the Lions.
    Born in Ann Arbor, I'm also a fan of all four. 2/4 good ones ain't too bad though, I have to admit. >>

Sorry to hear that you had to grow up so close to U of M.image

Stingray
  • Options
    Green Bay Packer great Ron Kraemer was from my home town of East Detroit, now refered to as East Pointe so I was provided with an alternative to the Lions ! I still shake when I hear the name Russ Thomsa, however!!