Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Going to check out Dave and Adam's today

Since I've now lived in Buffalo for 3 years, 8 miles from their warehouse and have never gone, but it's beautiful here today so I might as well check it out. They have some decent looking specials right now, and I'm looking to buy some unopened and get it in before the special ends this month. Thinking of some 85s (I need mint mattinglys for my basic set, and I'll the grade the Ryans/Clemens if I find any) and maybe some 81 Topps football if they have any (I'd like a pack fresh Smerlas and Cribbs for my Bills master) Wish me luck, hopefully I come home with a few dollars in my pocket.

If anyone want me to look around for anything or ask them a specific question b about a product I'd be happy to do it...

Comments

• Options
    Hey, I am trying to build the 85 topps in the set registry. I have quite a few from a rack case I opened and a vending box I opened. I have a psa 9 Mattingly on E-bay right now or I have one that I didnt list if you want it. PM me if interested- Thanks -TB

• Options
    Thanks TB but have the Topps in my set, prob. pick up some donruss or fleer today, although I saw the one you have on ebay and may still bid on it, it's much nicer than the 9 I have.
  • Options
    Kind of disappointed. First I go to the address on their website, which is where all the good stuff is, but you can't look around. They want you to go to their retail storefront, which is pretty crappy. All modern, with some way high priced 80s wax - I got the best deal there, an 85 vending box for 67.50. When I asked about the stuff on the website, I got a vague reply about ordering it to the store. Looks like its BBCEX for me from now on.... Oh well, hope there's a Clemens or 3...