Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I guess someone wanted this badly.

Wow, nice price, I believe it is a pop of 4.

Link

Being new to collecting 88 Fleer, this was a shock to my system. Guess I will be looking for that one in a 9.

Stingray

Comments

• Options
    wow!
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭
    That's just silly. A year from now you could get that card for half that amount.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    I think half is probably optimistic.
    Dr S. of the Dead Donkeys MC
  • Options
    GoDodgersFanGoDodgersFan Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭
    More power to the seller for sure. This is crazy money for a 1988 fleer psa 10 common, regardless of the
    low pop status.
  • Options
    one of my arch nemisis on the 87 Fleer Set as well.......I can't even get close to cards I need if he's bidding. I've seen $100+ for a low pop 87 common.....oh well..I'll wait and get mine for $10-$20...
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey...I just wish I had that kind of money to throw around...

I'ld be in for a couple of cases of Heritage!!

Mike
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I have this set mostly done, PSA graded, and have never paid more than $30 for a PSA 10 common, and usually $20 is more like it. What a waste of money.

I got the Stockton PSA 10 RC for less than that!
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have this set mostly done, PSA graded, and have never paid more than $30 for a PSA 10 common, and usually $20 is more like it. What a waste of money.

I got the Stockton PSA 10 RC for less than that! >>

Patience is a virtue, and saves you money too.

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)