Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Ebay Sellers - Does this bug you?

...when people beg and plead for feedback? It drives me crazy. I always leave feedback. When I do, I do a bunch of auctions at once. I am not going to jump on the computer and leave individual feedbacks the very instant a transaction is completed. I do a bunch at once. Now, if it is a very expensive and very important auction, I do it pretty quickly. Sorry, I just had to vent. Some of you may even get on me because I don't do it fast enough. That's fine. I do it the way I do it.

Shane

Comments

• Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    I agree with you since I, for one, am not too worried about feedback. As long as you the seller don't say you will leave feedback AFTER the buyer does then I think you are fine. I don't care about feedback but it irks me when a seller won't leave feedback once they have been paid, acknowledge it, and send the item. Just me.
  • Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't say that either (the fact that I will leave fb only if the other guy does). I am not worried about it either since my fb is over 1500.

Shane

• Options
    Great point. I never paid that much attention to "My Preferrences" oneBay, but will chage them to immediate feedback and not "begging".
    My focus, 1970 Topps Baseball Raw and Graded, pre 1989 PSA Hockey and 1933 INDIAN GUM ! Yikes!!