Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Just Placed Another Order!

Just ordered a 3 box rack case of 1986 Topps baseball from BBCE. A sharp set in my opinion and how can you go wrong for $45.00
Looking for a few more cards for my February submission. I'm feeling like some 10's! image

Comments

• Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭
    I busted a rack case from BBCE last week and got some great cards.....boxes are inconsistent though....some have just amazing color and gloss, and others have faded color on different paper stock.......those cards are beauties when they are perfect though....over all I have busted 6 rack boxes over the past couple of weeks and pulled around 50 cards with very legitimate chances at 10's.
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    Glad to hear it! image
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Have fun. I am almost done busting all the boxes I bought from Steve recently. Two more to go then I am done for a while. Gotta pay some bills!

Matt
  • Options
    I have given some serious thought to getting a case of those 86's For that price you really cant have much more fun !!!

• Options
    I am still going through a vending case of 86's. Certain teams are much crisper with the A's being the best so far. The corners are extremely weak in 70% of the cards and chipping takes out the vast majority of the others. I have to admit the challenge is more fun than I imagined when I started. I have about 30 cards in PSA'a hands and am working on another lot to submit before the deadline. Keep the stories coming.

Brent
    Collecting:
    Bo Jackson Basic(#1) and Master(#1)
    Bob Feller Basic(#4)
    Sam McDowell Basic(#1)
    2004 Cracker Jack Master

My Ebay Store