Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Any Tennis Collectors??

I just recieved this back from PSA. Anyone have any idea as to value?? Thanks for your help.

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!

Comments

• Options
    DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    ttt

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Dave

I saw your request and sorry to say clueless.

Tuff Stuff used even have boxing cards in their pub but I don't ever recollect tennis cards.

I'll bet if you email SCD, they may be able to help you.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

·p_A·
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry this OT but I just have to...

If anyone here plays Texas Holdem - you know that one of the starting hands that you always fall in love with but lets you down is Ace - King.

I call Ace - King, the Anna Kournakova hand...

It looks good but NEVER wins!

Mike
  • Options
    RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭
    That's a cool Ashe card. Never have seen it. It's probably in the class of those early 1970s cards such as Cassius Clay, Jack Nicklaus, or Pele that, while very scarce and desirable, have not sold enough to really gauge a "true" value. If you're interested in selling that Ashe, you should use a major auction house to gain maximum exposure.
  • Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    LOL. I had a game used Kournakova with a cut swatch once. I was looking at it one day and without thinking at all, I held it up to nose and sniffed it - just as my wife walked in the room. She looked at me weird and just rolled her eyes as she walked out. It was really embarrassing.
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    LOL. I had a game used Kournakova with a cut swatch once. I was looking at it one day and without thinking at all, I held it up to nose and sniffed it - just as my wife walked in the room. She looked at me weird and just rolled her eyes as she walked out. It was really embarrassing.

LOL
  • Options
    I have some 2003 Netpro sets, but I have no idea about the Ashe. Isn't that from a sticker album? Looks like it can slide around in the holder too.
    Running an Ebay store sure takes a lot more time than a person would think!
  • Options
    DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info. I will probably hold on to it for a while until I can find out a little more about it.

dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!