Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

http://tradingslabs.com

This site was set up to help PCGS and NGC Registry users improve their sets. This site was set up about 2 or 3 weeks ago and already has over 50 members.

Only Members of either NGC or PCGS qualify for access onto the http://tradingslabs.com trading rooms.

Check it out

Comments

• Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great site! Check it out!
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He WAS, but his past followed him very quickly! image
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Yeah, cool site and yes also about Louie. He's put the salami to Mojoman now.image
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    I'm trading there too!
  • Options
    Tradingslabs is a private Trading site.

Unlike Ebay or other commercial sites tradingslabs will bounce any questionable users.

This may mean a few innocent people get kicked off the board, but tradingslabs was designed to be fun.

You cannot have fun trading coins if you cannot trust your trading partner.

While an ebay style feedback system is not needed ( members are required to maintain 100% feedback or membership is revoked) there is a feedback forum that you are required to post to when you complete a trade.

For more info, stop by the site!

Ron Day

http://tradingslabs.com
  • Options
    I just signed up. Looks like a cool site. Thanks!!!!
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    Just made my first trade there! image

VERY image
  • Options
    The site has a new look now. We are trying to improve it so all are welcome to have a look and you comments and suggestions are more than welcome.
    I will verify new members by PMs and emails.
    Thanks to all those who have helped so far!!!
    Jeffs
    www.tradingslabs.com

Jeffs
  • Options
    mingotmingot Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭

<< <i> comments and suggestions are more than welcome. >>

Ditch the "click to enter" screen.

Already stated my desire to enter by navigating to the site -- dont want to have to click through another page to confirm.

Sorry for tone, it's a pet peeve of mine image

• Options
    Thanks Mingot. I will look into that.
    What are the pros of doing it that way?

Direct link is: http://www.tradingslabs.com/forum/index.php
    www.tradingslabs.com

Jeffs
  • Options
    Is ronday still with us?
    A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
    Yogi Berra

• Options
    robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just registered... Unable to get in tho. image It would be kool to upgrade some of my pcgs coins for my set registry.
  • Options
    nederveitnederveit Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭
    I registered last night, and got the approval today.

You need to respond to an e-mail from the Administrator (when it arrives) to gain full access to the site I believe.
  • Options
    Pass word not complex enough WTF tried 5 times, maybe I'm just tired I'll try again another timeimage
    Support your local gunslinger, you never know when you'll need him
  • Options
    Boothill: Passwords require an upper case letter, lower case letter and a number
    Minimum Password Length in characters is 6
    I hope this helps

I am JeffS on Trading Slabs if you have a question you can PM me here.
    This site was set up to help PCGS and NGC Registry users improve their sets.
    Only Members of either NGC or PCGS qualify for access onto the http://tradingslabs.com trading rooms. And other sites at my discretion
    Tradingslabs is a private Trading site.
    Unlike Ebay or other commercial sites tradingslabs will bounce any questionable users.
    This may mean a few innocent people get kicked off the board, but tradingslabs was designed to be fun.
    You cannot have fun trading coins if you cannot trust your trading partner.
    Members are required to maintain 100% feedback or membership is revoked. There is a feedback forum that you are required to post to when you complete a trade. And a new Reputation system to also help others members view a quick feedback.
    This site is for TRADING slabs the way we used to trade marbles and cards when we were young. So log in, tell everyone what you have to trade and see what offers you get!
    www.tradingslabs.com

Jeffs
  • Options
    I want to thank all the new members and for some GREAT trades that have taken place in the past few weeks!
    If youd like to join we would love to have you and help you trade your unwanted slabs.
    www.tradingslabs.com

Jeffs
  • Options
    Time for some new members.
    Ill have it open to join for a few days.
    PM me with any questions.

Thanks!
    www.tradingslabs.com

Jeffs
  • Options
    Bumps
    www.tradingslabs.com

Jeffs
  • Options
    Time for a few more new members.

Glad to see the new members already making use of Trading Slabs.
    www.tradingslabs.com

Jeffs
  • Options
    It always says my password isnt complex enough to register??????
  • Options
    Complex passwords require an upper case letter, lower case letter and a number. With a Minimum Password Length of 6 characters.
    I will Also email and or PM to verify that it is you wanting to join.
    I hope that helps.
    www.tradingslabs.com

Jeffs