Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

1996 Bowman's Best Atomic Refractors NNO 1952 Bowman Mantle Chromium

Beckett has no price for this card. Anyone have a clue as to what it is worth, is it so rare that no prices have been determined?
I just pulled one from a pack (part of a 280 pack lot I got off eBay).

Comments

• AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    They list it at the bottom of the 1996 Bowman's Best listing. NNO 1952 Mantle Atomic Ref. $4.00- $10.00
  • Is this from online? I checked on beckett.com and it showed as NA. Weird. Oh well, $10. Blah. I was hoping it was a 1/1 card worth thousands. image
  • SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭
    That's quite possibly one of the longest names for a card I've seen. I wonder if PSA could fit all that on a flip? image
    That is from Beckett Plus. Check online by searching for 1996 Bowman's Best and scrolling to the end of the listing of the base set. That is where it is likely listed.
  • 1996 Bowman's Best Atomic Refractors NNO 1952 Bowman Mantle Chromium N/A N/A

I just noticed the price that one of you had posted was only for the Atomic Refractor. This is the Chromium Atomic Refractor.
    No price available. Anyone have a clue what it might be worth, I have been unable to find someone selling one online anywhere.
    I think I'll put it on eBay for a few hundred thou. image
  • Anyone have suggestions of where I might find pricing for this? I found one Atomic Refractor on eBay with a BIN of $150 but its not the Chromium Atomic Refractor. But then I see a guy selling 51 various Mantle refractors, etc for $800.
    It lists the regular as the chrome so it is the Chromium Atomic Refractor. The odds of pullng it is 1:192 packs hobby and 1:320 Retail. Thus it is a $10.00 card.

1952 Mickey Mantle Atomic Refractor $4- $10

If you look at completed items you will see that 2 have closed at

$4.25

$5.50

There is also one for $4.95 on Naxcom

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you would like to buy a few for $100 each let me know.