Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Any ideas of what these would fetch on the Bay?

Thinking of selling:

81 Donruss uncut sheets - 6-7 full sheets
Game used and auto'd Steve Garvey Dodgers bat from 1982

Thanks for any input.

Steve
steve

Comments

• Options
    How much documentation on the Garvey bat?
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    re: the Garvey bat. IMHO, it has the best kind of documentation - NONE - LOL, as we all know what most COAs are worth. Garvey gave me the bat as a 12 year old kid and they signed in a year later at one of the very early New York card shows in 1982. Garvey signed at this show in NYC, along with Mantle, etc. It would zoom past PSA if submited...another person told me to expect around $300 - but I am not sure....
    steve
  • Options
    BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭
    The March SMR has a single signed bat of steve garvey with a book value of $50 if I'm reading it correctly.

Shawn.
  • Options
    Depending on the auction/market etc, I've heard of game used signed bats by Davey Lopes going for $200-300, Reggie Smith $150-250, Fred Lynn $200-400. I have yet to see a game used signed Garvey up for auction (I haven't checked Ebay). $300 sounds conservative to me as I fell Garvey has more of a following then a Fred Lynn...The key is the fact it is game used of course
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)