Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What is the longest . . .

anyone has had to wait for submissions to be entered into PSA's grading process.

Mine has been there for roughly a week.

Should I be getting nervous?

Comments

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    9 days for me right now, they said they had them but they hadn't been entered yet.
    You should call CS to be sure. If there is a question or problem with an order they put it on a shelf and ignore it. My last order didn't show up for 3 weeks, when I finally called they found it and sorted it out. It was pretty simple, but if you don't follow up it may sit there forever.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    My last submission took about 3 weeks to be entered - after several phone calls (where I was first told I had a problem order, then for a week I was told my cards hadn't arrived ,it was fun.) When all was said and done my cards were located and graded quickly and with no further problems.

My current sub was mailed on 1/24 (priority) and entered yesterday - I wouldn't panic yet if I were you (ok I probably would) But I'm sure everything will be cool....
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I thought this thread was about something else...........image

• Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    I had a sub sit for over a week without being entered. Turned out I didn't write the service level on the outside of the package and it was a 5 day submission. Called CS and got it straightened out. I would suggest going that route.

Good luck.