Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

I guess PSA doesn't want my cards?

This has been the message for my delivery confirmation message since Friday...

We attempted to deliver your item at 7:40 am on January 27, 2006 in NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Comments

• zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

I didn't think they do that for PO boxes. It maybe that someone at the post office entered the wrong thing in.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • You are correct sir - I thought it would be fruitless to keep checking the PSA order status page, but low and behold there is my order marked as received on 1/30.... You'd think the USPS might keep a little better track of packages, since I did have $500 worth of insurance and delivery confirmation on it...
  • zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

<< <i>You are correct sir - I thought it would be fruitless to keep checking the PSA order status page, but low and behold there is my order marked as received on 1/30.... You'd think the USPS might keep a little better track of packages, since I did have $500 worth of insurance and delivery confirmation on it... >>

No kidding. You might want to let them know over at usps.com that someone messed up.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • If someone has to sign for the package (as it is with insurance amounts that high), it may be an extra day until the order is received by PSA.