Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Mickey is kicking butt tonight

Watched several PSA 6/7 auctions go and the Mick was bringing strong $$$$ tonight...

example... 1963 PSA 7 brings $610 here tonight link

but only brought $383 two nights ago... link

1964 Mick brings $417 tonight link

versus $262 last week (and there was a BIN for one for $310) link

didn't see too bad of shill bidding going on, one bidder questionable, but not enough to bring to trial...

What is up w/ the love for the Mick tonight?

Comments

• Options
    the guy who paid $262 for Mickey (1964) has it at $349 BIN....should be able to get it...

link

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sandman
    The 610$ link is the same as the one for 383?

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    fixed...thanks Stone...
  • Options
    My take?

Sometimes it's timing?

In this case, I think it's the centering which is way better on the 600$ card.

Just my opinion.
    mike
    Mike
  • Options
    on the 64, I think the cheaper one shows much better appeal as far as color on the card...might just be a bad scan on the higher dollar one, but the $260 one looks very nice as far as clarity of the pic..
  • Options
    earlycalguyearlycalguy Posts: 1,247 ✭✭
    one person was selling some nicely centered 7's tonight. he has a few more going off tomorrow night. they are already pretty high.
  • Options
    65 Mantles have been very strong lately too link
  • Options

<< <i>on the 64, I think the cheaper one shows much better appeal as far as color on the card...might just be a bad scan on the higher dollar one, but the $260 one looks very nice as far as clarity of the pic.. >>

I'm comparing these two cards:

I, personally, would have asked for a better scan but the centering looks better.

mike

Mike
  • Options
    64 higher dollar

64 el cheapo

centering much better on higher dollar, like the clarity of the cheaper one, seller should have given a better scan on the high dollar Mick