Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

NEW CONDER TOKEN CD IS AVAILABLE

Just got this email this morning and thought some of you might like to order one. I have the last CD Gary put out and it is an outstanding reference tool.

"Hello folks. According to my records, you have ordered my SCANS CD of Conder tokens before. The new
2006 version is now available at ONLY $20 and $3 for domestic shipping ($4 for International). The normal retail price is $36 and shipping.

What's new....A LOT. I have added over 600 tokens this last year, more than 400 brand new ones and another 200 tokens were upgraded. The number of token scans on this CD now stands at 3,119.

The data base from which populations are generated grew from 27,000 entries to now over 33,000. Population numbers have changed on probably 95% of the scans, and for many tokens, the actual rarity has changed as well. Thus there has been a new update on the rarity levels, and up to what population number is allowed for each 5 rarity level. You will find hundreds of departures from the D&H book.

If you wish this new CD - it first public offering - and several pages of informational enclosures, you can let me know and either send a check (preferred) drawn on a US bank for $20 AND the appropriate shipping amount mentioned above, to:
Gary Sriro
18861 Colony Circle
Villa Park, CA 92861
USA

OR you can pay with PAYPAL using this email address (gsriro@adelphia.net) . I believe you will feel this new CD is the BEST and most VALUABLE yet. Be sure to let me know your shipping address. Many thanks...Gary "
danglen

My Website

"Everything I have is for sale except for my wife and my dog....and I'm not sure about one of them."

Comments

• Options
    oldshepoldshep Posts: 3,240
    Wow -I'll bet Cosmic will jump on that!
    Shep
  • Options
    AuldFartteAuldFartte Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭✭
    I e-mailed that guy with questions about his CD ... he never would reply, so I don't think I'll send him any money image

My OmniCoin Collection
    My BankNoteBank Collection
    Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
  • Options
    MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382

<< <i>I e-mailed that guy with questions about his CD ... he never would reply, so I don't think I'll send him any money image >>

You don't give anyone a chance do you Auld one? Heheheheheheimage
  • Options

<< <i>Wow -I'll bet Cosmic will jump on that!
    Shep >>

Ordered it yesterdayimage
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    I just emailed Gary and got an immediate reply... image

So I ordered. This guy is one of the genuine experts in the field of Conders.
    Vern
    You want how much?!!
    NapoleonicMedals.org
    (Last update 3/6/2007)
  • Options
    I asked him about two weeks ago if he was going to put out a 2006 edition of the CD and hadn't heard back from him. (Haven't checked my email today) I glad to see it's out. (Oh and that $20 price in Danglen post is only good if you are a previous buyer of the CD. If this is your first year the price is higher.) I have his 2004 and 2005 editions and will definitely be buying the new one.

Hmmm still nothing in my email. Well I had bought it in the past and Gery does know me so I'm not going to wait for the email.

Ok, didn't see the regular price earlier in the first post. $36 + postage.
  • Options

<< <i> If this is your first year the price is higher >>

How much higher and can I still get one ?
  • Options
    coinpicturescoinpictures Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭

<< <i>(Oh and that $20 price in Danglen post is only good if you are a previous buyer of the CD. If this is your first year the price is higher.) >>

I wish I would have known that, as I PayPalled him $23 upon reading the OP. image
  • Options
    danglendanglen Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭
    I think that those of you who PaYPaled him $23 will probably get the CD, even if you didn't order one previously. At least I hope so. I e-mailed Gary and told him I was posting his email in the PCGS Darkside Forum.
    danglen

My Website

"Everything I have is for sale except for my wife and my dog....and I'm not sure about one of them."
  • Options
    coinpicturescoinpictures Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭
    CD arrived today; lightning fast. So no worries for first-time buyers... image
  • Options
    Mine is at the Post Office waiting for me to pick it up.

P.S. He is selling these on eBay for $36.00 a piece.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    danglendanglen Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

<< <i> P.S. He is selling these on eBay for $36.00 a piece. >>

Yes, Gary clled me today and said that "first-timers" would have to pay $36.
    danglen

My Website