Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

I got my 2006 Statehood Quarter proofs today - and bought a PCGS set for my Registry set cheaper tha

I've been making my own Statehood quarter proof sets (yes I have a SHQ Proof Registry Set image ) but now I'm letting the bulk submitters do it.

Sure I no longer have a shot at a 70DCAM, but I won't get any 68's back either. At $16 from the mint, and $14 to PCGS for each one PLUS S/H/I back and forth it's a good compromise. To make my own would cost $86 plus about $8 S/H/I so it would cost me $95 for a set.

I Submitted a best offer of $63.95 and it was accepted.
My posts viewed image times
since 8/1/6

Comments

• Options
    brccoins is a member here on the boards. I have purchased coins from him in the past. I got rid of my SQ Proof registry set last year (to purchase more lincolns) and now I am kicking myself pretty hard! The temptation to restart the set is haunting me every day! image
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    " I got rid of my SQ Proof registry set last year (to purchase more lincolns) and now I am kicking myself pretty hard!"

Ellewood: Actually, best I can tell, the sets really have not moved much in the past year. 1999 Silvers seemed to have leveled off in the high $300's for PR69DC and most of the other sets have, if anything, drifted down a couple bucks per set or not moved at all.

Side note: Any board member interested in the complete (10) pc. set of 2006(s) Silver/Clad State Quarters in PCGS-PR69DCAM - just PM me. I'll be happy to try to help you beat ANYONE'S price out there for delivered sets. I, personally, will not be handling these PR69DC sets myself in 2006 (although I should carry all the PR70DC coins), but can direct you to a number of honest and hard working modern PR69DC sellers, who want your business and will blow you away with the unpublished prices image

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.