Home Metal Detecting

Anyone use Killer B headphones?

I'm just curious how you like them. I just ordered some a little bit ago from Southern Treasures and I'm ready to get them. I'm sure the difference between them and the ones I got from Garrett are worlds apart. (At least I hope so seeing I paid almost $90 for themimage

BTW, If you have never dealt with Southern Treasures maybe you should give em a try. This was my first experience and I must say Brian was very helpful, provided some very useful information and pleasant to deal with.
Speer34

imageimageimage

Comments

• Hi Speer, I've used them, and they are virtually the same sound as the Gray Ghost Ultimates that I use...but they are a little lighter.
    You are going to love them.
    Gerry
    Me? I'm perfectly balanced...got a chip on both shoulders!
    imageimageimage
  • Gerry,

Thanks for the info. When I talked to Brian at ST, I asked him about the Grey Ghosts and the Killer B's. He suggested I go with the B's. He said it was just his personal preference, but he liked the B's better. Hopefully I will have them for my last couple of weeks here in the UK.

Thanks again
    Speer34

imageimageimage
  • I don't but I've not heard anything bad about them. I believe they were designed by relic hunters.