Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

And the guy had crappy feedback too.

Not meant to be funny. But the e-Bay twist is rather bizarre.

Story
If you have a moment, please check out our E-bay auctions.
our e-bay auctions

Comments

• Options
    That could be considered a possible motive and anyone who got scammed by the husband could now be a suspect. However, I think the husband will eventually be charged. I'm wondering if he was in some kind of financial trouble and if his wife had some kind of life insurance policy.
    And did they get you to trade,
    your heroes for ghosts?
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Look at his fedback- it looks like he bought the software from creativewriting and then resold it.
  • Options
    In my opinion the piece of information in the article about the EBAY site is a vital clue to what was NOT the sellers main source of focus in the time period leading up to the homicides. Whoever was maintaining the site was obviously dealing with other issues and could care less about the merchandise or for that matter the money that was obtained (The average sales prices were in the $50.00 US range and would not make the seller rich or the buyers bankrupt). The real question that this "Witness" has to answer is what the heck is he doing in merry old England when his wife and baby Daughter were executed in their home. I think its safe to assume that grief stricken or not shouldn't he have been on the next available flight back to the States?