Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Question about sending in a submission.

I recently joined collectors club and am sending in my 6 free submissions. I also noticed they have a registry set special, 5 bucks and a 25 card minimum. I know I have to use a seperate submission form for those, but the forms only have 20 spaces to list cards. How do I list the other 5 cards I need to meet the minimum?

Comments

• Options
    TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    Darin,

You can attached extra sheets to your form. The link below will get you what you need. This comes in very handy

click here

Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks treetop, I just printed out a form. Also did what one of the posters in that link suggested, printed out an online submission form so there's no gap in the numbers.
  • Options
    Not sure if I understand your question. But the attached sheets would still be the same submission number. I just number them 1 of 7, 2 of 7, etc.,

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    Treetop- What he means is that you need to print an online submission to get the submission number. The online submission form has 25 lines. You can than use the extra forms to increase the size of your submission. Than use your method of numbering the pages (1 of 7, 2 of 7 etc.)
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    treetop, sorry about that. To be clear, what I meant was, the submission forms PSA mailed me have 20 lines, and the form in that link you provided starts with number 26, so there would be a gap for line numbers 21-25. So I am using an online submission form which has 25 lines, and then the form in your link, so there will be no gap in the line numbers that way.

• Options
    If the submission is going to be the $5 registry special, I would just print one from the PSA home page, which will give you a new number and the online PSA forms go from 1-25.

or you can take the form from the link I provided and manually cross out 25 and write in 21, 26 becomes 22, 27 becomes 24 and so forth

Link to online Submission form