Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

How do I add cards to a Player Registry?

I have tried every process I can find to add cards to my Magic Johnson and Muhammad Ali set and have gotten no response from PSA and no additions to the set. Can anyone tell me what they have done recently that may work - it seems in years past it was much easier to do so...
I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !

Comments

• Options
    I requested about 20 additions to the Frank Thomas Set 4 months ago, clock still ticking. It is frustrating though, especially with more additions being graded now. It may be a year to get them in the set, factoring grading time and request time. If patience is truly a virtue, Heaven must be with the PSA Set Registry members.

Brent

Link for additions
    Collecting:
    Bo Jackson Basic(#1) and Master(#1)
    Bob Feller Basic(#4)
    Sam McDowell Basic(#1)
    2004 Cracker Jack Master

My Ebay Store
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    I am still waiting for cards to be added to my Favre Master set that I requested just after the deadline for inclusion in the last round of awards.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    Gayle sent a message to me that they were working on October/November additions. She told me that they were just very behind.
  • Options
    I just got word from Gayle today that cards I had requested on Oct. 19 and Oct. 26 had just been added to the Bossy master set. Still waiting on 2 or 3 cards requested in November.
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    That would be great if mine are added soon as well.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's