Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Watching E-bay sellers grow !

It's kinda fun to watch some of the e-bay sellers grow from startups to full-fledged power sellers. I was bidding on some items from "coolstufffast" last nite and have noticed how much he has grown his e-bay business. It seems just like yesterday I was buying from this guy when he had less than 100 feedback score now he has over 4000 ! I hope he does well, he is a good dealer. I also remember bidding on stuff from 4sc when thier feedback was around 500 or so and they only had one user i.d. DSL and Kruk are the same way, my ,my how they have grown !

Comments

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Yes, and now he has to go sell all of his 84s at once.image

I was very leary about selling on ebay, but finally have taken the plunge. I am sure there is much to learn about the ways of selling an item. I just wish I had more time. Do not have enough time to be shipping hundreds of items out like these full time sellers.

Stingray
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Sting, I was sure you would at least bid on those 84's he has. If I hadnt already put in a bid on the 85 Donruss I would buy and hold them for ya.image

• Options
    Oh, I will be keeping an eye out on that one for sure, but I was just getting ready to take a break from 84s and buy up some 88 Fleer hoops. I will just sit back and watch this one and see what happens. I really need to sell some things and build up the spending pot.

Stingray
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    How much unopened stuff do you buy in 84? I knoe STeve has some good prices on some of his 84 boxes.

• Options
    At this point, there has been enough graded stuff that I have not had to purchase any raw for submission. I did receive some raw from a board member here that I am waiting until I get a membership to send in for grading. I know that down the road I will have to eventually join.

Stingray