Orioles cards from 1960 to today.

Be good my brothers.

Comments

• Options
    Two bucks per card ain't half bad!

Sting, you are in like foreskin!
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap! To be honest I am not the type to spend a couple of hundred at a time though. I am really bummed about this though, he was a major source of my 84s and it looks like he is selling off most of his 84 collection. I will be keeping an eye on this one. Plus I was planning on taking a break on the 84s for a bit and pursue 88 fleer hoops for a bit.

Stingray
  • Options
    tkd7tkd7 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    Kirk,
    If you want to do the set, a large lot is always the best way to do it. Trust me, I purchased 2 large 1978 lots.

Tom
  • Options
    theczartheczar Posts: 1,590 ✭✭
    stingray,
    i am not going to tell you anything earth shattering, but why don't you do what most lot buyers do. buy the lot, and resell what you don't need either individually (very time consuming) or as another lot.
    i personally like buying good size lots on the sets i am chasing. you really cut down on postage and when that big box arrives it is like Christmas regardless of what month it is.
    there have been times when someone wants a few cards in the lot and they email me to buy them right away at a good price.
    good luck
  • Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭
    Those are sweet looking lot of (49) cards! An opening bid of $2 per card? All PSA 9's?

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

49 thumbs up!

rbd
  • Options
    Lots are DEFINATELY the way to go Stingray. PLUS, the excitement when you get 49 cards AND when you put them on the registry is a major high!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cannot afford to let this go by!!!!! The money you save on shipping would be well worth it! It will cost you money NOT to buy it!
    Orioles cards from 1960 to today.

Be good my brothers.
  • Options
    Do it Stingray! Come on, just do it!

Peer pressure...peer pressure....image
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    tkd7tkd7 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    right now its a no brainer.

he knows he won't get any competition from the board members here
  • Options
    stingray,

You want me to pull the trigger on them?? I mean afterall...I add those to my leftovers and I'm in #1 again.....lol
  • Options
    KremsKrems Posts: 347 ✭✭
    Hmmm....maybe I should buy it to keep ahead of Stingray in the 1984 Topps race. He's picked up a lot of ground on me. I've been slacking lately. Oh well, I guess I'll pass on this one.

I do have some dupes. I'll PM you when I get a chance Stingray.
  • Options
    WOW, I can buy this lot and start out at #4 or 5 on the registry. What are these worth in 9? Got the snipe set, will have to keep an eye on this lot.
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Please feel free to bid if anyone is thinking of doing it. I have tried to buy what I can within what I can afford, meaning what ever I have in my paypal account is what I can spend. I have tried not to dip into any other of my accounts to pay for what I collect. I understand the value of this deal, at this price point, and the temptation is killing me.

Stingray