Home Sports Talk
Options

Jose Conseco has sunk to this........................................................

this is a "voice Ricngtone" you can download to your T-mobile phone.

wow.

he has hit rock bottom.

Comments

• Options
    Canseco*

E

4000000 displaced Iraqi refugees * 655000 Iraqi deaths *
    4047 dead servicemen * 27104 wounded servicemen *
    Billions of dollars wasted ....

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Rock bottom?

His book, while self serving, did awake the steroid testing that now exists in MLB.

He single handedly brought MLB and the MLBPA kicking and screaming into the modern age in steroid testing.

Canseco isn't the only one doing this. Ludacris, Donald Trump, tons and tons of people do these things...they are BIG revenue generators.
  • Options
    Axtell is right...personalized celebrity ringtones are common...far from hitting rock bottom.
  • Options
    kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭
    Eminem has one. For what its worth.
    Travis
  • Options
    kcballboy,

Please get rid of that Avatar!!! That thing gives me nightmares......especially when I see him on my TV playing the role of KING Kong.

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • Options
    I second that statement from megatron about burger king boy. He must go!
    Current Sets:
    1960 Armour Coins
    Greg Maddux Basic
    Greg Maddux Master
    All Time 49ers
  • Options
    kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

<< <i>kcballboy,

Please get rid of that Avatar!!! That thing gives me nightmares......especially when I see him on my TV playing the role of KING Kong. >>

What could be so scary about a creepy guy in tights who pops up in the strangest places to give you some hot juicy goodness? image Besides, haven't you seen the highlight reels, he's a heck of a football player.
    Travis
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>kcballboy,

Please get rid of that Avatar!!! That thing gives me nightmares......especially when I see him on my TV playing the role of KING Kong. >>

What could be so scary about a creepy guy in tights who pops up in the strangest places to give you some hot juicy goodness? image Besides, haven't you seen the highlight reels, he's a heck of a football player. >>

Sure, I'd be great at Football too if everyone was running away from me rather than at me. image

I see nothing wrong with it your description of the King, eith image

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    hey, if people wanted to buy my voice for a ringtone I would be doing the same thing
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards