Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Just listed on eBay a nearly complete 1960 TOPPS set in PSA-7 & PSA-8

Comments

• Options
    Click on the link below which will direct you to the PSA Registry where each card is individually scanned. There are no qualifiers on any of the cards, and most have been selected, not merely purchased, as I have in some instances purchased 3 of the exact same card to find the highest quality card for this set, and sold the rest off as singles. The set is primarily PSA-7's with several PSA-8's mixed in including the McCovey & Yastrzemski Rookie cards. Most of the low pop cards are here and 99% of the cards are recently graded examples, so I promise you . . . there are no sliders! There are 33 cards that are not in the set, so the potential buyer still has some work to do. When you go to the link below you will be able to see what is and is not present. The SMR on the missing 33 cards in PSA-7 is $1,750.00. These cards are all stored and will be shipped as well in the MJ ROOP boxes which are very attractive, albeit expensive, as it cost almost $200.00 for them alone! I would guarantee that 1/3 of the cards in this set if resubmitted would come back in no lower than PSA-8 holders. My feedback speaks for itself, I have just simply become bored and as anyone whom collects knows . . . when that happens . . . it's time to move on. This is the best set of 1960 TOPPS that I have ever seen for sale on eBay. Please . . .do yourself a favor as the scans speak for themselves, click on the link and check out this set. Buyer will pay actual shipping, not anything more. I can assure you, and you can ask anyone whom might attempt to put this set together . . . you can throw the SMR out the window, as it is in heavy demand, and the competition for particular cards is fierce! I have personally spent over $10,000 on this set. Please be patient . . . it may take a minute for the site to upload due to the amount of images.

http://www.psacard.com/set_registry/display_cards.chtml?rsetid=38380&alltime=no&rank=22&tied=0&requesttimeout=9999
    nullText
  • Options
    eBay Item number: 8756463681
  • Options
    mcastaldimcastaldi Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    So full of action, my name should be a verb.
  • Options
    mcastaldi . . . Than You! Just can't seem to figure that out .. . I appreciate your help.
  • Options
    sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    Best of luck on the sale.