Home Sports Talk
Options

1420sports, stevek, Lothar and other Eagles fans

My Eagles season ticket partner is using only one game next year, most likely the home opener.

This means I have at least four pairs of tickets available plus probably both preseason games.

They are available at face value for a pair, which is $463. Invoice price - $4630 divided by ten games (including preseason).

Club Section C25, Row 11. I'll be glad to share a copy of the invoice as proof.

Almost lost these for '06. My partner owns the lease and came close a month ago to selling his last two years. I'm picking up the ticket cost this year and hoping to buy the lease if he insists on selling.

For this year anyone who buys in will pick their game(s) in order of notice of commitment recorded by time of e-mail receipt. Payment will be due by the last week of April. I'll draw up the details in writing.

If anyone is interested, PM or e-mail me.

Comments

• Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    I am flattered that you would consider us partner!! Unfortunately I am going to be starting residency next year and wont have time to even take a poo....but im still flattered my friend!!!

Loth
  • Options

No problem. It's a fan thing and I'll probably sell a few pairs on Ebay to pay for the games I attend.

If you know anyone interested, have them contact me.

Keith
  • Options
    Were getting low on toilet paper in my household, we can probablly use a pair
  • Options
    These tickets are worth much more than the cow chips and Lone Star bottle caps that Dallas fans use to buy their tickets.

The "pair" that Dallas fans need are the cahones to come to a game at the Linc.

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm considering it but not sure for a few reasons, none of which involve the money. I have also cut and pasted your post to some Eagles fans friends of mine. Of course there's always ebay if no one here buys the tickets, but offering them here first Keith is dam nice of you and appreciated.
  • Options
    Thanks Steve. They'll probably be available for some time.

The ticket payments are due to the Eagles in two payments. One in February and then in May. My half has always been paid in February so I'm still on schedule.

Believe it or not I really don't want the hassle of selling all of them on Ebay.

Selling at least half for face value helps keep my head in the game so that I don't lose the chance to keep the seats.

I broke out in a sweat last month when my partner informed me he was selling the lease. I was happy to talk him out of jumping off the ledge.

• Options

<< <i>These tickets are worth much more than the cow chips and Lone Star bottle caps that Dallas fans use to buy their tickets. >>

I have some chunky soup labels to trade you for them. And if i'm not mistaken the Boys beat the eagles at the Linc. image
    Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!! image
  • Options

You're better off spending your energy trying to find a way to plug the whole in the roof at the stadium in Irving.
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Keith, I have had season tickets for 15 years - not as good as those, but they get me in the door. I don't think you will have any problem letting them go.

Dallas fans - yes, you beat us twice but what did your team do this season that really matters? Nothing.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    Dallas fans - yes, you beat us twice but what did your team do this season that really matters? Nothing.

Only thing that ever " matters " is winning a Super Bowl

So far the Cowboys have had 5 seasons that have mattered

I don't think i need to ask my next question do i ?
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭

If it is how many do the Eagles have then no.

If it is how many will the cowboys win w/Parcells and Jones at the helm, then yes ...
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options

<< <i>If it is how many will the cowboys win w/Parcells and Jones at the helm, then yes ... >>

The same can be said about reid and company. image The fact is both our teams are watching the playoffs. Here is to next year cant wait for next season. I enjoyed the trash talk between everyone. Good luck to all next season.
    Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!! image