Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

A new player in the mercury dime registry

I went to check the Mercury dime sets and there I find a New player near the top. I just got bumped down a spot but new players are always welcome.
I guess I better go get some lotto tickets to keep upimage
Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

Comments

• Options
    mercurydimeguymercurydimeguy Posts: 4,625 ✭✭✭✭

Pat, I've eluded to this before image

I know of several more whom I've helped build incredible sets. They're waiting to be 100% complete (some still need to be crossed, etc.), and then they will pop up in the Registry.

I'd say be on the lookout for at least 4 more TOP quality sets to appear in all catagories this year.

• Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy seeing new members to the mercury dime registry, however I still have to strugle to just try to stay in the top twenty but it is still fun.
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to D&B! I guess the series still lives!

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    So much for my well laid out plans of finishing my green label short set with a 68.00 and have some confidence that I might stay in the Top 20 for awhile when I got there. Oh hell.... I'm not even close to finishing, so we go to Plan *B*. Not sure if that is punt or spend more money yet. image
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,780 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wrote a long post about merc dimes in another thread and this thread confirms my thinking in that post!
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    CaseyCasey Posts: 1,502 ✭✭
    moved to PM