Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

unopened packs

PSA is gonna start grading these right??

another question....is there a holder out there I can buy that will fit unopened packs and look good for display?

Comments

• Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

<< <i>PSA is gonna start grading these right??

another question....is there a holder out there I can buy that will fit unopened packs and look good for display? >>

No. Just open the damn things and show us whats hiding in there image
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    What Zef said . . .
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicago

That's a good question!

I had picked up a 73T wrapper proof for a nonsport issue - I later picked up a pack on ebay.

I had my frame shop put the pack and the wrapper in a frame - they're pros at this - so both the pack and the proof are "untouched" inside the frame - it looks fantastic!!

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    This is the only thing i found on storing packs.

Stone I like your idea too. I'll probably go that route once I accumulate the packs I want to display.
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    if you're serious about submitting, there is always GAI.

steve hart has given us the verbal and psa has also done the same, but i don't know when?

HELL, i hope they find my modern submission i sent in 2 weeks ago that didn't have image label indicating type of submission first!!!

imageimage

Julen
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    Chicago,
    If you buy those and do not need that many I would split the cost with you, PM me if interested.

Chris
  • Options
    smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭
    Besides BBC Exchange, would anyone care to list reliable unopened pack sellers for both sports and non-sports?

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What Zef said . . . >>

I concur or something.

Matt