Home Sports Talk
Options

How does one go about scoring SuperBowl Tix?

goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
???

Comments

• Options
    Get in touch with Jack Abramoff.
  • Options
    From what I heard from a guy I work with is you need to do it a year in advance and it's like a lottery. You pay up front and if you get lucky and get picked you get tickets, otherwise you get your money back.
  • Options
    check with some of the Vikings coaches....
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    There is a lottery for season tickets of both teams as well.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    if the Steelers make it, it would certainly be awesome to make the 2 hour drive to the game and go

what's a crappy seat cost on the secondary market? 1000.00 or more?
  • Options
    BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

<< <i>check with some of the Vikings coaches.... >>

• Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know some people here that got tickets for one of the games a while back. Seems they knew someone named Robbie (sp) that was associated with the Dolphins. Tickets were not too bad. Hank Williams was only about 20 rows behind them.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    I guess it wouldn't be bad sitting near Skank Williams so long as he didn't sing.
  • Options
    Was holding tickets to the Bronco-Steeler game tonight. Claims are they could get around $700 each for them. I would say the Super Bowl would be much higher.
  • Options
    If I heard of a pair for sale around my area or on here I might be interested.

you have tix for the Denver/Pitts game?
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    PM DGBASEBALL from these boards. I think he has something to do with scalping of tix.

he is a member of some organization with reagrd to tix scalping.

he may be able to direct you

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭
    Well if it's anything like the All-Star game was here in Detroit, don't play on buying them outside the stadium. You could have had $100,000 in your pocket, but there were no sellers to be found. I mean zero. Don't know how they stopped it. There were a lot of police around, but it was the first time I've ever been to a sporting event and didn't see at least one person selling tickets.
  • Options
    dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    I am fortunate enough to have a wife working for a pharmacy chain that has provided them to us for free as long as she shows up for some meeting down there during the week image Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to the SB we go image
  • Options
    A761506A761506 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭
    The cheapest seats in the stadium are going for around $2500 each on eBay. There are plenty of people selling them.
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife just confirmed that she got me two tickets...for face.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options

<< <i>Get in touch with Jack Abramoff. >>

+1

E

4000000 displaced Iraqi refugees * 655000 Iraqi deaths *
    4047 dead servicemen * 27104 wounded servicemen *
    Billions of dollars wasted ....

• Options
  • Options
    "Here you go." Why was it removed?

Are people really paying these insane prices?

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    You can't sell a ticket over face value in most parts of the country. It's why you find most travel agencies selling package deals with hotel rooms and food and travel bundled with tix.
  • Options
    Gemmy

could ya make that sig pic a little larger?
  • Options

You can't sell a ticket over face value in most parts of the country. It's why you find most travel agencies selling package deals with hotel rooms and food and travel bundled with tix.

Axtel, the auction closed at $6,401 for 2 tix. Is this legal? It doesn't say anything about any package deal. I know ticket brokers do this all the time BUT....