Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Jeff Jaramillo's 1950-1964+ DCAM CAM Proof 'Noble Gems' collection for sale on ebay...many high end

Check out some nice high grade cameo coins I just listed for 7-day eBay auction. All $0.99 starting bid with no reserve! A few sample pics and links to the auctions below...

These are coins from Jeff Jaramillo's 'Noble Gems' collection. Enjoy!

Click Here to See All 86 Coins

imageimage
1950 50c PCGS PR65CAM

imageimage
1954 50c PCGS PR67DCAM

imageimage
1954 25c PCGS PR65DCAM

imageimage
1960 25c PCGS PR68DCAM

imageimage
1950 10c PCGS PR67CAM

imageimage
1954 5c PCGS PR67DCAM

imageimage
1950 1c PCGS PR65DCAM

imageimage
1954 1c PCGS PR67DCAM

Thank you for looking.

morris <><

ps, Thank you very much, Carol for allowing the post!
"Repent, for the kindom of heaven is at hand."
** I would take a shack on the Rock over a castle in the sand !! **
Don't take life so seriously...nobody gets out alive.

ALL VALLEY COIN AND JEWELRY
28480 B OLD TOWN FRONT ST
TEMECULA, CA 92590
(951) 757-0334

www.allvalleycoinandjewelry.com

Comments

• Options
    badgerbadger Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭
    Morris,

I have to admit it. You know how to create a good auction and get a lot of activity.

Badger
    Collector of Modern Silver Proofs 1950-1964 -- PCGS Registry as Elite Cameo

Link to 1950 - 1964 Proof Registry Set
    1938 - 1964 Proof Jeffersons w/ Varieties
  • Options
    Morris,

Nice action on the auction tonight. Lively bidding by all the usual suspects. Looks like some new players in the field also. I got the 1958 1c PR67DCam. The coin looked super clean and in an OGH.

The sleeper was the 1950 1c PR65DCam. I thought it could have gone for more. If not coin poor, I would have bid more. The 1950 DCam Linc seems to be strong with the proofs. I think that one will appreciate.

I liked the 1957 Franklin PR68DCam. I stayed away to give the 1957 registry guys a chance. I hope one of them got it.

I was also drooling over the 1954 Jeff in PR67DCam.

Great selection of coins. image When is the next batch coming out?? image

Badger

• Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162
    "Fantastic! coins in these listing Morris! Congrat's

<< <i>I liked the 1957 Franklin PR68DCam. I stayed away to give the 1957 registry guys a chance. I hope one of them got it. >>

image Way above my price range. Just purchased the 67 DCAM so couldn't touch this one.
  • Options
    Registry Snobs !
  • Options
    Jeff's coins were indeed Noble Gems. I have never seen such a collection of high end proofs on ebay. Coin of this quality that turn up rarely. My hat is off to mnmcoin.

I bid on many but came away with one. I managed to get the 1954 Jefferson PR 67DCAM. Suddenly coin poor I was glad I had been outbid on the rest. I'll just have to finish selling off my NGC stuff to rebuild the budget.

Mark

Cameohunter
  • Options
    Cameohunter,

That 1954 Jeff looks to be a great coin. The coin would be a good addition to any of the Jeff proof collections. You don't see early 1950's DCam Jeffs that often.

Badger

• Options
    nice set !

shame it was busted up,would take a mortal a lifetime to build another set like it !
  • Options
    BNEBNE Posts: 772
    Congratulations on the '54, cameohunter!
    "The essence of sleight of hand is distraction and misdirection. If smoeone can be convinced that he has, through his own perspicacity, divined your hidden purposes, he will not look further."

William S. Burroughs, Cities of the Red Night
  • Options
    BNE and Badger,

Many thanks. Like Badger noted those 1950's DCAMS are not going to show up often. I am realizing these pre 1964 Jeffersons are going to be tough. I am sure you know just how difficult. It is not a set for the impatient. I've decided to wait for properly graded PCGS Jeffersons. I am not impressed by many Jeffersons (but not all) in CAM and UCAM NGC holders with higher grade numbers.

Cameohunter
  • Options
    StratStrat Posts: 612 ✭✭✭
    Fun stuff, Morris. I've been searching Ebay on and off for the last two years for cameo quarters 1950-1964, and haven't found much other than the usual assortment of late date 67cam's. I'll echo the statement that high caliber cameos aren't seen offered on EBay very often. Bid on several, won one.

• Options
    Wouldn't Tomaska be the logical buyer of this high-powered monster cameo stuff ?

....oh ..., thats right - he's a pityful buyer
  • Options
    FullStepJeffsFullStepJeffs Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭
    Morris,

So, now that these big coins have completed, did these auctions meet your expectations?

Just wondering...

Steve
    U.S. Air Force Security Forces Retired

In memory of the USAF Security Forces lost: A1C Elizabeth N. Jacobson, 9/28/05; SSgt Brian McElroy, 1/22/06; TSgt Jason Norton, 1/22/06; A1C Lee Chavis, 10/14/06; SSgt John Self, 5/14/07; A1C Jason Nathan, 6/23/07; SSgt Travis Griffin, 4/3/08; 1Lt Joseph Helton, 9/8/09; SrA Nicholas J. Alden, 3/3/2011. God Bless them and all those who have lost loved ones in this war. I will never forget their loss.