Home Metal Detecting
Options

Silvered today!!!

Got out for 5 hr's today,was very slow but I finally found a nice goodie.
Well after digging up numerous piece's of copper and lead,I finally got a 1874 seated dime!!!!
The only thing is these pesky coin's are teasing me againimageI found the 1874s in the same area as this one,but not that key date one.The 1874cc,last year it was the merc's this year those dan seatedimageimageOh well I'm bound and determined to get that ket date this year,or a gold coinimage

Here she is:

back

Thank's and HH,Tom

Comments

• Options
    Bummer about the seated Tom image

Congrats image
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i> image >>

• Options

What happened to her head?
  • Options
    WillieBoyd2WillieBoyd2 Posts: 5,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your fingerprints are now on file with the FBI.
    https://www.brianrxm.com
    The Mysterious Egyptian Magic Coin
    Coins in Movies
    Coins on Television

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, Loditom-

You suck!

I too went out on Tuesday, and I too found a silver dime! From Hanover Square in Brunswick, where Steve/"Millennium" has found some amazing coins in years past.

It was six inches deep, and when I saw it fall out of the side of the hole, I just knew it would be a Seated Liberty like you found, or at least a Barber.

I was mistaken, though. It was a silver dime, but not Seated or a Barber.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Nice work Tom!

You keep this up and you will be the "Seated King"

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thank's gang,it was great to see it come out of the ground,I have know found 4 seated out of this spot.PLus another buddy has found 2,with one being a seated quarter.

Silversanta nothing's wrong with her head,there is some kinda goo near her head that I couldn't get to come off.

LordM you will get your's from that spot yet,your do a seated this year.

GR,I don't know about thatimagebut if this spot keep's giving up it's secret's who know's.This weekend I will be going back there and rip apart some pile's that are there and see what there hiding.HH,Tom