Home Sports Talk
Options

Special teams?? pats wtf!

wow i cant believe what i am watching. 3 turnovers on kicks by the pats! luck is running out! nice run for them... but it looks to be over!

24-6!

Comments

• Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    Like every great power, they eventually implode. Unbelievable. After that last fumble, they really don't deserve to win anyway. The dynasty ends tonight.
  • Options
    tough to do when you face losing two coordinators and loose a lot of players to injuries.
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    24-13 now amazing team! you never no they might come back!! stay tuned LOL
  • Options
    I am sad tonight. But I thank my team for many great games.
    special teams play, bad call by the ref on pass inter..... oh god, i'm sounding like JS
    give me liberty or give me death
    my hotelsimage
  • Options
    Not one of Brady's best games --- not horrible, but just not the greatness we are used to in the playoffs. However, credit Denvers defense for disrupting Brady's rhythm and that key INT when the Patriots were about to take the lead.

Well with the Pats out of the way, I hope the Colts win now, so Manning and Dungy can get the monkeys of their backs.
  • Options
    The Pats have had an incredible run the past few years. Denver was also the first team to beat the Pats twice in one season during their run - the past 6 teams with that chance have lost.

I too disagree with the PI call, which put Denver on the 1ydl late in the 2nd Q , but I can't complain since I picked Denver to win this game image
  • Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    Well, we all knew the run was going to end at some time or another. To be honest, I was surprised they got as far as they did considering how beat up they were this year. Oh well, until next year.
  • Options
    It was a bad call on the PI, but hey thats all part of the game. Denver played great.
    Chris