Home Metal Detecting

Today's Dig's!!!

Well got out for a few hour's tot he spot that has been giving up some find's.

Found a Opium Tin,Chinese cache coin,button and a 1893 IH.Here is a group shot.

Better shot of the tin

Here's the IH

Hit it again tommorrow and see what it will give up,maybe that gold coinHH,Tom

Comments

• joefrojoefro Posts: 1,872 ✭✭
    Cool stuff! Looks like a really promising site. Let us know what tomorrow brings as well!
    Lincoln Cent & Libertad Collector
  • Nice work Tom!

What's printed on the button?
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tom, I wouldn't be surprised if you did get that gold coin. I'll race you to it. I wonder if 2006 will be "the year" for one of us.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • GR the button say's: MI A.Stockert.12 Regt.,I think it is somekind of underwear or pant's button.

LordM the race is onimageOne of has to get it,we have to let Dino quit showing us upimageHH,Tom
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already pledged on the US Coin Forum to do a giveaway in January of 2007 if I don't find my first two cent piece, three cent piece, or Bust dime this year. So I will have to get busy.

I ain't makin' any bets on the goldie- I would put the odds on you if I were a betting man. But who knows, I might just find a crackerjack relic site and get lucky... image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Hey you never know LordM,this site were hunting is giving up alot of strange find's.Not the normal stuff,we usually find marble's,silverware and other nick knack's.So who know's what will show up next.HH,Tom