Options
FUN Show...VAM Cherrypicks... #1 and #2
Crazy4Coins
Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭
Had a great time at the show. Only attended Thurs and Friday, but was able to cherrypick about 15 nice Peace dollar VAMs.
First aisle I picked to walk down and about the sixth table I stopped at...found this
The '23 VAM 2 in PCGS 66 ....

Friday afternoon....picked up another nice Doubled Obverse
The 34-D VAM 3 in PCGS 64 ... has a nice obverse with soft rose toning ...
First aisle I picked to walk down and about the sixth table I stopped at...found this
The '23 VAM 2 in PCGS 66 ....

Friday afternoon....picked up another nice Doubled Obverse
The 34-D VAM 3 in PCGS 64 ... has a nice obverse with soft rose toning ...
0
Comments
The Whisker Cheek Collection - Top 50 Peace VAM Registry
Landmark Buffalo Collection
May I be allowed to say, with all sincerity and admiration -- YOU SUCK!
Outstanding finds!