Options
Aussie Silver Lunars for sale/Ebay. 10 1/2 ouces ENDS TODAY!
Hi all. I usually am over on the metal detecting forum with Cladiator but I wanted to pop in to say I just listed my Aussie Lunar collection on Ebay. It contain all 1 ouncers and 1/2 ouncers from 1999-2005.
Link to the auction
Link to the auction
Northern California
Minelab Sovereign GT with 180 meter and Sunray probe.
0
Comments
Edited to add: Hey the auction says 10.5 ounces but it looks like you're selling 11.5 ounces. Don't want you to get short changed, can you change the auction title to reflect the 11.5 ounces your actually selling?
Edited to add again:Yeah you're right bochiman...my bad. The different holders is what threw me off.
<< <i>Here's a bump for ya bud.
Edited to add: Hey the auction says 10.5 ounces but it looks like you're selling 11.5 ounces. Don't want you to get short changed, can you change the auction title to reflect the 11.5 ounces your actually selling? >>
No, he has it right....
7 of them are 1 ounce (7 ounces total)
and 7 are 1/2 ounce (1/2 of 7 is 3.5 ounces).
So, 7+ 3.5 = 10.5 ounces.
I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment
Northern California
Minelab Sovereign GT with 180 meter and Sunray probe.
<< <i>Here's a bump for ya bud.
Edited to add: Hey the auction says 10.5 ounces but it looks like you're selling 11.5 ounces. Don't want you to get short changed, can you change the auction title to reflect the 11.5 ounces your actually selling?
Edited to add again:Yeah you're right bochiman...my bad. The different holders is what threw me off. >>
Trust me Cladiator.....I looked more than once....it was a tad confusing to me as well, so I looked and looked again before posting
I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment
Northern California
Minelab Sovereign GT with 180 meter and Sunray probe.
Northern California
Minelab Sovereign GT with 180 meter and Sunray probe.
Northern California
Minelab Sovereign GT with 180 meter and Sunray probe.
Northern California
Minelab Sovereign GT with 180 meter and Sunray probe.