Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

NGC 2002/2003/2004/2005 MS 69 SILVER EAGLES FOR ICG MS 69 SAME DATES

THIS IS A NO BRAINER FOR SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO SWAP, YOU PAY THE SHIPPING BECAUSE YOUR COINS ARE WORTH MORE WHEN WE TRADE, I NEED A MS 69 ICG SILVER EAGLE DOLLAR 2002/2003/2004/2005 AND WILL TRADE A NGC MS 69 EAGLE DOLLAR 2002/2003/2004/2005 EMAIL ME AT SAIL333@WEBTV.NET OR REPLY TO THIS BOARD WITH YOUR EMAIL.TY

Comments

• Options
    bonkroodbonkrood Posts: 796 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, can't help you, your right though most will jump on that trade. Try across the street, the problem might be finding someone on these boards that would have bought the ICG coins to start with. Is this some candid camera show. HI MOM. image
    image Steam Power
  • Options
    I just need to complete a ICG collection, I hope alot of your coin dealers out here read this, I have cracked open alot of morgans previously graded from Icg and sent to Pcgs and Ngc to get graded again and got a higher grade, I would say 30/50 ratio came back higher the other 20% same grade,so I don't know if is just a kickback thingy about the top end dealers around with selling only Pcgs and a few Ngc dealers, because you are club members and get better slab deals when submitted, but I have sold many coins at or the same book price that the so top grading companies atone for. The Hobby is changing, Just a newbie checking in. I did retire at age 34 thats 12 years ago for going against the norm, not in coin dealing, doing fine there, but bought many parcels of land and homes, I wonder if I should had my own info show at 2:00am to show people how I did it, but then I couldn't reap the rewards when everyone around told I was stupid and going to fall on my face. So Help get the Icg coins I need, $24.99 BIN on ebay is way to rich for my Blood. God Bless you all.