Home Metal Detecting
Options

Some 2005 stuff...

I know, a post from me is now like a Big-foot sighting, (thanks to small kids in the house) but I thought I'd drop some stuff I found in 2005 on the scanner, say hello to all of you, and let you know I'm still here. Small kids in my house have taken a hit on my detecting time but I still managed some fun finds over the year. (currently 2 but soon to be 3!)

In 2005 I stopped keeping records of the clad, wheatbacks, and even can't find some jewelry (maybe my wife claimed them? image )

Coins:
Around 20 silver coins that included a couple barber dimes, 1 barber qtr, 1 seated quarter (1854), a couple war nickels, an Australian 3-pence, and the rest were Mercs and Roosevelts. Old copper included 3 IH cents (one was my oldest IH to date- 1863 fatty). Also found several tokens this year, thanks to the big 1906 earthquake demo (favorite was a 5-cent drink token). Again, I didn't keep records on the wheatbacks and clad.

Relics:
Favorites included some old military buttons, couple bennington marbles, an entire powder flask side, and a 1922 chauffeur's badge.

Jewelry:
Couple bracelets, few necklaces, few charms (one with a piece of jade in it) and several rings.

Hope 2006 is a great one for everyone!
(now back to my lurking image)

HH,

Rick image

2005 jewelry favs:

2005 coins/relic favs:

And, a shot with the powder flask that Demodigger will never forget image :

Comments