Home Sports Talk
Options

LETS GO FALCONS AND EAGLES!!

Im a huge falcon and EAGLES FAN TODAY!! omg i got to cheer for the green! a little help guys! make my game worth watching tonite!

Comments

• Options
    Im with you Kuhl !!
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 28,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An Eagles victory or loss means virtually nothing in the their draft pick status - one possibly two slots either way. So for pride and other reasons, they will be trying hard to beat Washington - not sure if they will though...Gibbs is a terrific motivator and will of course have the Redskins ready. But in any event it should be a brutal hard-hitting game.
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    well we are down to the eagles! atlanta is laying an egg! how bad has this team got?

eagles have excuses but falcons really went south this year. ohh well no help as of yet. maybe a new years day miracle on the way!
  • Options
    goal-line stand... now how bout some f___ing offense
  • Options
    yes nice hold. now can vick run for over 150 today. god do something on offense!
  • Options
    Coaching, I believe is more important in football than in any other major sport. That being said...Mora in my opinion has looked shaken and unsure of himself in recent interviews I've seen. No surprise to me that Atlanta is getting beat today. Not just because of Mora, but of course the players have the dissapointment of missing the playoffs. But everything starts with coaching in the NFL. I think Mora has the potential to be a good NFL coach but he's got a lot to learn yet.

Naturally, now that I've posted this, Atlanta might come back and win the game.
  • Options
    no they won't... the run offense denoted "dvd" duckett vick dunn hasn't been potent since duckett has been injured... i guess without duckett the falcons have "vd" image squashed playoff hopes and deangelo hall out = bad loss today, plus carolina pretty much has to win to get in.
  • Options
    Well I gotta always root for my Eagles but what a pisser that would be if an Eagles win would help the stinkin' Cowboys get in the playoffs image
  • Options
    Well I gotta always root for my Eagles but what a pisser that would be if an Eagles win would help the stinkin' Cowboys get in the playoffs

never no when you will need the favor returned one year!! lets go eagles!!
  • Options
    ok can fox please put another damn game on!
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    Let's go Rams!
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    EAGLES PLAYING HARD SO FAR!!! LETS GO GREEN! MAN THIS IS WEIRD
  • Options
    MUFFED PUNT THEY THROWING THE GAME NOW image
  • Options
    The Falcons started their vacation in the 2nd qt. I think the skins will win. It will take them some time to wake up. Eagles are playing pretty good.
    Go skins!!!
    Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!! image
  • Options
    I'm not sure who my second team to hate in the NFL is. The Cowboys are hands down first, but the Redskins probably are second for me to hate. Bunch of pompous, rich, arrogant, Washington DC elite bullcrappers image

Go Eagles!!!!!
  • Options
    REGGIE! REGGIE!
  • Options
    ENJOY THIS SEASON WHILE YOU CAN COWBOYS AND REDSKINS FANS BECAUSE NEXT SEASON WE WILL OWN YOU AGAIN!

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Cmon Philly !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    crud image eagles are folding
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Tie game - here come the Skins!
  • Options
    cant believe eagles are winning this game with the turnovers..and the mistakes they are making! please hold on gang green!
  • Options
    This stiff McMahon should be released right after the game.
  • Options
    great a td in garbage time - there goes my under 20 2nd half.