Home Metal Detecting
Options

Happy New Year to all....

...you folks across the pond, and here in the UK.
I've already started sipping the falling down water, so I thought I would get in early before it gets the better of me. image

Me? I'm perfectly balanced...got a chip on both shoulders!
imageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    Happy New Year Dino and everyone else on the boards.
    Speer34

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Happy New Year Dino,wish I wa over there celebrating it with youimage
    Spent my 94' New Year at Trofaugal Square(not sure if I spelled that right) and had a blast,the people were so friendly and haveing alot of fun,except for the people who had to be carried out of the square to waiting medic's as they were getting crushed from all the people down there.HH,Tom
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy New Year to all. I hope 2006 will bring some spectacular finds.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Happy New Year!

Hope 2006 brings to everyone lots of those old silver and gold and copper and everything else.......
  • Options
    CariconCaricon Posts: 819 ✭✭
    Happy New Year too. And thanks to all of you for the great stories, pictures, and advice that you have given over the
    past year. I hope to get out more this year. I'm just lazy. Working 3rd shift I seem to sleep a lot during the week.
  • Options
    joefrojoefro Posts: 1,872 ✭✭
    Yes Happy New Year to everyone! I have enjoyed everyones posts this year and I cant wait to see what you all find in 2006!!! There will be a lot of firsts for me... because Im so new everything is still a first!! image

Joe
    Lincoln Cent & Libertad Collector
  • Options
    Happy New Year!!!

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    phutphut Posts: 1,087
    Back at yaimage