Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Out of curiosity - what is everyone doing tonight to celebrate?

My wife and I are having friends over for wine, champagne and food. Just curious as to other members' plans this evening to ring in the New Year.

Regards,

Greg M.
Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
E-Bay id: greg_n_meg

Comments

• tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Watching the Giants - Raider game and goin to bed early. Whooooopeeeeeeeeeeeee !

• detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭✭
    It's a beautiful snowy day here in Michigan, and my family and I aren't leaving the house! I'm watching a whole lot of football too while I eat some of my wife's famous peanut butter pie. Also, I might check out that ESPN2 New Year's Eve thing they've been advertising all week during the bowl games. Looks interesting.
  • My wife, 2 kids, and myself are ordering a pizza and having white grape juice as our "champaign"!

We're having a "Toy Story" marathon (#1 and #2)

Everybody be safe, and avoid the stupidity on the roads!

-dal-
  • 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As my custom for many years now. Stay off the roads on amatuer night. We bought T-bones to be grilled. Shrimp to be enjoyed later in the night and movies to be watched with the family. We'll probably play a board game and welcome in another New Year safe and sound at home. To everyone on the boards have a great New Years and if going out be careful and arrive home safely.
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    My wife and I are taking our sons (ages 6 & 10) to a Peterborough Petes game (junior hockey up here in Canada). We have rented a private box with some friends. 6:00 PM face off, so the game should end about 8:45. We have reservations for a late dinner after that. Get the kids into bed just in time to "celebrate the new year" if you know what I mean. image

Everybody have a safe and fun evening.

Eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • I lay low as well. While not superstitious in the least, I avoid being out on New Years like the plague.

Raider game, a few cokctails, then plenty of rest for tomorrow's all day poker game.
  • im going to work
    collecting:
    1990 leaf in (10)
    1986 topps mets (10)
    2008 ring kings cut signatures
    any Darryl Strawberry, Dwight Gooden, Keith Hernandez cards in (10)
  • 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greg M, PM sent
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • We ( 30 couples) rented out a sushi restaurant for the night here in Worcester, MA. A 5 course meal is ahead..a toast at midnight and then a 1:00 am breakfast is planned.

Guess who's the designated driver!! You guessed it.....but hey..atleast I'll have fun watching all the baffoons makes fools of themselves!!

A safe and Happy New Years to all...and may 2006 bring a wonderful year to everyone and your families..

And a special thanks to all the board members and collectors who have bought from me this year...and also helped with my Registered Sets...hopefully in 2006 we can close the gaps on our sets..and "start new ones" !!??!!

5_stat
  • GolfcollectorGolfcollector Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭
    My wife and I are expecting our first born in 9 days. If the stars align, I will be at the hospital tonight claiming a tax deduction for 2005!!!!!
    Dave Johnson- Big Red Country-Nebraska
    Collector of Vintage Golf cards! Let me know what you might have.
  • Going to Mother n Laws for dinner, then back home to watch The SA Spurs kick Denver's butt! Happy New Year ya'll------- Go Skins tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rangerman / ARMEDPILOT

B)
  • Bidding for baseball cards on EBAY- What else is there? Do I need to see a doctor?-- Happy New Year to all- Stay safe and happy in 2006. Ron in Tallahassee.
    TWINRON