Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Happy New Year 2006 Chinese Silver Panda GIVEAWAY!!! - WINNER!!!

JUST RELEASED! - 2006 Chinese 1 Ounce Silver Panda

Up for grabs is a brand new 2006 Chinese Silver Panda. The coin is gem brilliant uncirculated with a gorgeous "proof-like" finish. The background has a brilliant mirror finish while the images are heavily frosted.

The coin comes in a clear plastic capsule to protect the beautiful finish and contains one ounce 0.999 fine silver.

To enter this giveaway, simply reply to this thread prior to Sunday (1/01/06) at 10:00 PM EST. At that time, I will draw the winner's name at random.

For the first time ever, the pandas come in a plastic wheel of 15 coins as shown in the photo below. Each coin comes in an individual hard plastic capsule which is then form fitted into a plastic wheel, with the entire wheel mint-sealed in soft plastic, versus the ten-coin soft plastic sheets with capsules issued in previous years. Leave it to the Chinese to come up with a new and innovative way of packaging bullion coins!

Thanks for playing and good luck!

P.S. - This giveaway is for a single panda coin, not the whole wheel! I had a good year but not that good!!! image

Edited to add: And the lucky winner is...

1960NYGiants image

Please PM me to claim your prize. Thanks to all for playing!
My eBay Auctions

Silver Eagle Coin Company Website
Silver Chinese Pandas, Canadian Maple Leafs, Australian Kookaburras, Mexican Libertads, and Austrian Philharmonics NOW AVAILABLE at Excellent Prices!

Comments