Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1952 Parkhurst hockey partial set 4 sale

I already have the complete set finshed and graded by KSA. I started building a second set and decided that i have other sets i want to pursuit at this time. I am offering this partial set as a whole first for PSA members first. If i cannot find a buyer for this whole partial set then i will piece it out. This is your chance to get a great start ona awesome colourful set from the 50's. I will take offers on individual cards but i am noy going to accept any until i give someone a fair chance at buying all of the cards. If no serious offers are made on all the cards and?or individual cards then they will be listed on e-bay.
Here is the link to the set.
http://www.psacard.com/set_registry/display_cards.chtml?rsetid=36971&alltime=yes&rank=3&tied=0&requesttimeout=9999

For basketball fans i shall be selling my doubles from my 1970 and 1976 Topps sets. I have not listed my doubles for the 1970 Topps basketball set yet but will when i have more time to do so.
Thanks Steve
Die Hard Toronto Maple Leafs Fan !!

Comments

• Options
    Offers can be sent to my e-mail address ezyshooter@sympatico.ca or can be posted if you don't mind other members seeing them. Also included are 11 cards which i have not had a chance to grade yet. The ungraded are ex-mint to near-mint/mint with most being near-mint.
    Thanks Steve
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    link doesn't seem to work.
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    Fixed link for Steve

shooters 52's
    57 Topps (83%) 7.61
    61 Topps (100%) 7.96
    62 Parkhurst (100%) 8.70
    63 Topps (100%) 7.96
    63 York WB's (50%) 8.52
    68 Topps (39%) 8.54
    69 Topps (3%) 9.00
    69 OPC (83%) 8.21
    71 Topps (100%) 9.21 #1 A.T.F.
    72 Topps (100%) 9.39
    73 Topps (13%) 9.35
    74 OPC WHA (95%) 8.57
    75 Topps (50%) 9.23
    77 OPC WHA (86%) 8.62 #1 A.T.F.
    88 Topps (5%) 10.00
  • Options
    Steve:

Your PM is not turned on.
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    Thanks for linking it for me !! Not sure how to turn on the PM ? Do i just check off subscribe to this thread?
    Thanks Steve
  • Options
    Steve:

Select the "profile" icon on the bar of choices. Once inside your profile simply highlight the "yes" button beside the Private Messages option.

Eyebone
  • Options
    SOLD
    Thanks Steve