Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

2005 Heritage Checklist????

does anyone have a spreadsheet or a link to where i can print out the complete checklist for 2005 Topps Heritage Baseball.. I have been slacking and now i am finally going to try and complete this set and need something to check off what I need. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    You might try the "My Collection" feature over on the Beckett site. Otherwise, the regular checklists that come in the packs are easy to come by, maybe your local shop has some lying around. I would also check the Topps.com site, they usually have checklists there as well. You may or may not be interested in the short prints. If you are, those can be found using google, the "Official 2005 Topps Heritage" thread here, or any number of other places.

Hope that helps.

By the way, if you need any cards, let me know. I have over 5000 commons left and around 50-75 sp's still.

-Josh
  • thanks Josh, I am gonna spend tonight trying to see what cards i need. I will def post it here hoping you guys can help. I only bought 3 boxes so i am sure i will need a lot of cards to finish the set.
  • Post or PM me your email address and I'll send you the excel spreadsheet that John Basilone put together. It has all the Heritage set checklists from 2001 - 2005. image

Scott
    Registry Sets:
    T-205 Gold PSA 4 & up
    1967 Topps BB PSA 8 & up
    1975 Topps BB PSA 9 & up
    1959 Topps FB PSA 8 & up
    1976 Topps FB PSA 9 & up
    1981 Topps FB PSA 10
    1976-77 Topps BK PSA 9 & up
    1988-89 Fleer BK PSA 10
    3,000 Hit Club RC PSA 5 & Up

My Sets
  • Here's a web site that has the 2006 checklist

http://www.talkinsportsweb.com/HeritageBB_000.pdf

Topps is at it again, using cards numbered in the 1957 set matching up to numbers in the Heritage.

A tentative checklist for the 2006 Topps Heritage Baseball cards has made its way on to the Internet and there a few similiarities with the 1957 set.

For instance, Red Sox power hitter Ted Williams was the No. 1 card in the '57 set and this year another Red Sox power hitter David Ortiz will be the front card.

Other similarities include a New York catcher (Berra of the Yankees in '57 and Piazzi of the Mets this year) is the No. 2 card

No. 4 Long time Brave shortstops (Johnny Logan and R Furcal)
    No. 5 Dodger playboy pitchers (Sal Maglie and Derek Lowe)
    No. 6 Athletic infielders *(Hector Lopez and Eric Chavez)
    No. 8 Indian physically striking pitchers (Don Mossi and CC Sabathia)
    No. 10 Giant home run kings (Willie Mays and Barry Bonds)
    No. 15 One time Phillie aces (Robin Roberts and Curt Schilling)
    No. 18 Dodger products who pitch inside (Don Drysdale and Pedro Martinez)
    No. 20 Braves power hitters (Hank Aaron and Andrew Jones)
    No. 25 Yankee lefthanded stoppers (Whitey Ford and Randy Johnson)
    No. 55 Cub power hitters (Ernie Banks and Derrek Lee)
    No. 70 Phillie hitters (Richie Ashburn and Bobby Abreu)
    No. 76 Pirate outfielders (Roberto Clemente and Jason Bay)
    No. 95 Yankee superstar (Mickey Mantle and Alex Rodriguez)
    No. 100 AL president Harridge and NL president Giles)
    No. 140 Frank Thomas and Frank Thomas
    No. 212 A pair of Roccos (Colavito and Baldelli)
    No. 224 A pair of Bla(y)locks (Marvin and Hank)
    Also, all of the team cards are the same numbers except Red Sox and Reds, which are swapped.
    I have purchased two cases so far ($492, shipping included) and might buy more so I will be looking for bulk traders to swap commons and SPs to complete sets.

• mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    I see Mantle GU - nice. No Mazeroski Real One auto, but he does look to have a FB auto. 2 Key additions to the auto set in the Robinson boys, the return of Whitey Ford, and quite a few commons. The variations seem to be listed on the checklist as well (ie 2 Andruw Jones cards). And a Jonny Gomes high number- sweet!

I have the current Heritage checklist up on my site - www.freewebs.com/mudflap02 in one of the Heritage sections. Maybe this weekend I'll fire up the Excel and do the 06 update and save John B. some work. Thanks for the link.