Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

PCGS and NGC Gold on EBAY

I've listed lots of PCGS and NGC gold on EBAY with no reserve. Take a look. Thanks

nankraut auctions
I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.

Comments

• Options
    p8ntp8nt Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭
    Here you go.

Your link takes us to the "My Ebay page." The link above here is what you want.
  • Options
    nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭
    TTT
    I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    More lots added; over 30 GOLD lots at no reserve.
  • Options
    michaelmichael Posts: 9,524 ✭✭
    i love all of the gold coins and also one of the rare true auctions on this site

lets see my fav gold coin of all are well they all are but if i had to pick one

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i would have to say it is a tie between the 1861 and 1862 civil war dated choice au gold dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    michaelmichael Posts: 9,524 ✭✭
    the older holdered pre 1992 ngc coins look pq

and also great eye appeal fvor their respective grades
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lets see my fav gold coin of all are well they all are but if i had to pick one

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i would have to say it is a tie between the 1861 and 1862 civil war dated choice au gold dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me, too. I have bid on both. image
  • Options
    last bumpimage