Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Guys rate my ebay store, lmk what you think of it......

i specialize in minor league cards. any opinions are appreciated. just trying to make it better. thanks!

Comments

• Options
    I think most collectors here would agree that keyword spamming is pretty annoying.

Example
  • Options
    sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I think most collectors here would agree that keyword spamming is pretty annoying.

Example >>

How else is he supposed to sell a GAI card?
  • Options

<< <i>I think most collectors here would agree that keyword spamming is pretty annoying.

Example >>

fixed, that was done over 2 years ago.
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    GD,
    Here you will find a jaded bunch of sages at the ready to badger and smite you endlessly for sport.

How I so enjoy it.

As for the store: Yawn. You asked.

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    It looks just fine. I didn't yawn the whole time. Perhaps Rodney Cline's biggest fan should get more sleep. Interesting seeing all of those minor-league issues...most are new to me.

dgf
  • Options

<< <i>

Example >>

How else is he supposed to sell a GAI card? >>

Given the fact that it's been listed for two years, I'd say you can't. image
  • Options
    In all seriousness, even though minor league baseball cards aren't my thing, I do appreciate the fact that you use lots of specific categories rather than piling hundreds of items into a single "Graded Cards" section. It makes it easier to browse by interest.
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    I just love it when a sellers has a card that is graded a 9, and they state that there are only 3 10s or 9.5s. Do not care how many there are for the next grade up. It is a 9 that they are selling. Just a pet peeve of mine.

Stingray
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

I for one would like to see Corey Patterson go back to the Lansing Lugnuts.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options

<< <i>I for one would like to see Corey Patterson go back to the Lansing Lugnuts.

>>

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>GD,
    Here you will find a jaded bunch of sages at the ready to badger and smite you endlessly for sport.

How I so enjoy it.

As for the store: Yawn. You asked. >>

Hey Carew

Badgering and Smiting is not a sport - it's more in the arena with pool, bowling and Texas holdem.
    And for some...golf.

Mike
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Grade
    Does it cost more if you want the scan to be a bit larger?

From my POV, I would like to be able to see the card a bit better - I'm getting old.

Good luck with your business
    mike
    Mike
  • Options

<< <i>image

Grade

From my POV, I would like to be able to see the card a bit better - I'm getting old.

mike >>

mike, i dont know if it does? thanks again everyone for your input!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>image

Grade

mike >>

mike, i dont know if it does? thanks again everyone for your input! >>

What I do is put my pics out on Photobucket. I think it costs about $10 for 3 months - or free if your traffic isn't to high. That way I don't have to pay ebay for extra pics - I just combine several pics into one file and include it as my one free pic. You can also make the pics larger that way. I believe ebay automatically resizes them to a standard size when they host the pic.
    << image >>