Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Awful customer service problem, need help

Without going into the details too much until everything is resolved I would like some help. I have been trying to get in touch with someone who can compensate me for an awful experience and the person I have been dealing with (Sonia) has stopped replying to my emails and never followed up with the things she told me she would. Trouble is I don't know how to get in contact with any of her superiors without potentially going through her. I was hoping someone could pm or preferably email me someone in PSA who could help. Ideally someone that you've worked out a problem with before.

I don't come around these boards very often anymore so I really would like someone to email this information instead of a post or pm but anything would be appreciated as I will try to check this thread in a few days to see what responses are received. Ill post my email below and hopefully someone can help me out.

- Thanks in advance for the help - Cyphilissb

Email: Cyphilissb@hotmail.com
LOS ANGELES LAKERS BASKETBALL
OKLAHOMA SOONERS FOOTBALL
LOS ANGELES DODGERS BASEBALL
NEW YORK RANGERS HOCKEY
DETRIOT LIONS FOOTBALL
OKLAHOMA SOONERS BASKETBALL

Comments

• Options
    DaBigHurtDaBigHurt Posts: 1,066 ✭✭
    Sorry to hear you're having problems. Hopefully someone can get you an answer before...

GO MARLINS! Home of the best fans in baseball!!
  • Options
    BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    Hurt,

Being the outstanding psa supporter and showcase poster you are, it might be in your best interests to follow standard CU protocol and resize of your 'Marlins' sig line pic to the stated size limit as per BJ's request some time ago. Setting an example for all to follow will lead to a much more fulfilling and rewarding life on the boards.
  • Options
    Cyphilissb, I recently had dealings with Sonia and she was very professional. I'd give her another chance.

Jim
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    She may be away for the holidays. I would wait til after the new year at the very least. I too have dealt with her and have not had a problem.

Steve
    Good for you.