Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Any of u Hockey buffs want a '76 Topps trottier rookie RB PSA 9????

Guess what? I thought this card to be an O-Pee-Chee, but it was a Topps, as I won it by mistake! You want it? LMK!!!

1976-77 Topps #67 Brian Trottier RB Rookie PSA 9

I really do not collect Topps Hockey any longer, so if one of you hockey collectors would like it, I'll pay shipping. U pay me $20 (SMR = $35). Brian Trottier! What a player!

I'm sure "u know who" will crawl out of his petri dish, and delcare this post to be spam! LOL!

May be true? But I'm not doing it for the money, just being nice and just figured one of u hockey regulars may like it?

If so please PM me.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! And hope everyone had a merry Xmas and a nice "Federal Xmas" too! (Federal Christmas was Monday! LOL!)

rbd

edit: P.S. I'll request carollstreetkid, to ship it directly to u! LMK!

Comments

• Options

Just Kidding! image
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    i]I'm not doing it for the money, just being nice

Really? let me see if I have this straight, you mistakenly won a card for 19.99. But will be nice and sell it to someone here for 20.00. I guess the nice part is the absorbing of the shipping charges?

So where exactly are you being not in this for getting the money back?

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>So where exactly are you being not in this for getting the money back? >>

Seriously, dude, ease off. I read rbd's original statement "I'm not doing it for the money" to mean he's not looking to turn a profit. Nowhere did he say he didn't want to recoup some of his losses. I find his offer to pay for shipping to be quite generous.

Incidentally, that card is a 1/5 with no PSA 10's graded.
  • Options
    That is what makes America great Phreaky we all can have opinions.

Exactly how did you read into his "petrie dish comment"

Steve

edited to add:

He didn't have to say that phreaky (recoup his losses) the price he wanted reflects that.

and...fwiw stan (carrolstreetkid) did not claim it was a RB ROOKIE in his title like MR rbdjr has. I found that very nedsk like. It gives the reader a first impression that this is Trotts rookie card when it is not.

again this is all JMO

Good for you.
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭

<< <i>That is what makes America great Phreaky we all can have opinions.

Exactly how did you read into his "petrie dish comment"

Steve

edited to add:

He didn't have to say that phreaky (recoup his losses) the price he wanted reflects that.

and...fwiw stan (carrolstreetkid) did not claim it was a RB ROOKIE in his title like MR rbdjr has. I found that very nedsk like. It gives the reader a first impression that this is Trotts rookie card when it is not.

again this is all JMO >>

"I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    Oops....messed up on this bloody quote thing again.

WinPitcher: Interesting observation about RBD's mention of this being a rookie card.......

Eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭
    going once! going twice! sold! LOL!

rbd

edit: P.S. Its ok now, you can put a lid on it! ...thats after u 'slide back down the side of your petri dish! image
  • Options
    Ok Mr Pea brain.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Incidentally, that card is a 1/5 with no PSA 10's graded.

shhhhhhhhhhhh Why did you mention that?

WE may have had one of his

LOOK!!!!!!!!! WHAT I GOT TODAY!!!!!!! TROTTS ROOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..........image
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>and...fwiw stan (carrolstreetkid) did not claim it was a RB ROOKIE in his title like MR rbdjr has. >>

The original auction had "RK" in the title. What does that stand for? "Really Kool?"

Also the first line of the description reads, "THE RECORD BREAKER ROOKIE CARD OF Brian Trottier". image