Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Finished Posting Scans of Horrors of War Set

Well I finished scanning all the cards in my Horrors of War Set. Pictures have been posted. Finally finished scanning and posting all the cards in my sets. What a relief.
I enjoy looking at cards in other people's sets and I thought I would return the courtesy.
Thanks to everyone who helped me learn how to accomplish this project.
30's R Want List:

R73 1933 Goudey Indian Gum - Series 288 - Nos. 118
Also looking for 1953 Parkhurst & 1953 Quaker Oats Ripley's BION.

If you have any available for sale PM me

Comments

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    cool! That is a great set!!! I have thought about starting by too many cards for my blood...er pocket! Thanks for the scans too! I think non-sports have more appeal than sports, when considering the artwork, and detail. I like my red menace too with the "cold war propanganda" on the back! Thanks for the scans!
  • Options
    MantlefanMantlefan Posts: 1,079 ✭✭
    Thanks for posting the scans...I enjoyed looking at your set. Best of luck on completing it some day.
    Frank

Always looking for 1957 Topps BB in PSA 9!
  • Options
    Here's a link to the set:

WarHoundR69 - Horrors of War
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Good job War

SD
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Looking back at old posts to get a closer look at this set......very nice! Are you still working on it?
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"
    (If you want peace, prepare for War).........Semper Fi
  • Options
    Yes I am. My scanner broke so I haven't been able to post pictures of my recent additions. The No. 1 & 3 spots on the HOW Registry belong to Marty Quinn (There is an article about his collection in the current SMR). The No. 2 & 4 spots belong to Mark Finn. Both are great to deal with.
    30's R Want List:

R73 1933 Goudey Indian Gum - Series 288 - Nos. 118
    Also looking for 1953 Parkhurst & 1953 Quaker Oats Ripley's BION.

If you have any available for sale PM me
  • Options
    Thanks for the contacts. I am going to attempt this set along with sky birds. I am thinking around PSA 3-5 for budget reasons..........
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"
    (If you want peace, prepare for War).........Semper Fi