Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

All Mercury Dime Photos in my Basic Set are New!

I was able to take the time over the Christmas weekend to get the coins from the bank, photograph each obverse and reverse, and get them back in the safe deposit box! Now when I look at the photos they will be much better! If you are interested click the link below and take a look at some of them. Hopefully as time goes on and I learn my son's cameral a bit better, I will be able to redo the photos at a later date.

The poster is still the old one,
The link below will take you to the set!

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

Comments

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice coins. I could look at dimes all day!!!

Thanks for the pics, Jon
  • Nice set of mercs. You did a nice job with the pics, but the problem you created is that when you take a couple of more that are better you end up taking pics of the whole set again. I know.... I'm going to redo shooting one of my sets as soon as the last coin comes in to finish it. I just recently got hooked on mercs, but haven't fallen overboard yet to collect the whole series. image
  • Great pics! I enjoyed looking at them! For those of us who keep our coins at another location, it's much easier to sit down at our computer and enjoy your own coins! That's half the reason I photograph mine!