Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

More Dimes added.............

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
I just made several additions to my Seated, Roosey and Dime date set. I don't know who looks or cares, but I'm having fun.

I have a ton of coins to submit to PCGS, but don't know how many I will do at once. I'll take them to the FUN show and decide there.

If any of you guys will be there maybe we can meet and talk about DIMES or any other series you collect!!!!!

Jon

Comments

• Options
    MistercoinmanMistercoinman Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭
    Jon, I take a look everyday. That's a nice set your putting together. Fred
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Is there denominations other than dimes? Keep on going!

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope to see you at the FUN show
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭
    I am not so much into checking dime registries but I do love it when someone spends the time to keep thier registries updated. It is nice with the PCGS registry to see the highlight marker that says updated when I check the gold registries and I am sure everyone who is into dimes will love the fact that you keep adding to yours. Thats what makes this a great place to participate in.

Keep up the good work and nice set. image
  • Options
    Pat, Hope to see you there (FUN) We will have to decide how to spot each or where to meet.

Becoka, Thanks for the kind words. I love dimes, but wish I could collect everything! I do have Walkers and Libs going now.

Jon
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jon,

I'm like Mistercoinman, I look almost everyday at ALL of the dime registry sets. You have a VERY nice modest set going and wish you all the best in adding even MORE DIMES!

I collect for the fun of it, and like some others, I hope to make a few extra $$$ along the way only to finance my hobby!

Keep your set going to 100% if you can. Being in first place gives us something and someone to compare our sets too.

Happy New Year,
    Paul

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    Stooge,

What sets do you have going and what are the names of them?

Jon
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,646 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Stooge,

What sets do you have going and what are the names of them?

Jon >>

I have a few Roosie sets listed under my name: Paul Gunsallus

I've concentrated on Roosies for so long, that I found myself owning ALL Roosies with the exception of 1 Barber dime. I will soon change that!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    Paul,

Thanks for the kind words.

Good luck in what ever series you choose to start.

Later, Jon