Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Last Chance to get your FREE "LOST season 1" Trading card

Heres the link folks, it's not sports and I know everyone loves getting free cards. I've already got mine. Get your before it ends.

FREE LOST SEASON 1 TRADING CARD

Expires January 3rd. 2006

Get your FREE promo card! Collectors can get a free Lost: Season One promo card (#L1-i) from Inkworks by following these instructions:

1) Carefully address your request to:

Inkworks Lost 1 Free Card Offer L1-i
P. O. Box 1160
Morrisville, NC 27560-1160

2) PLEASE NOTE: We follow U.S. Postal Service security and safety recommendations. You MUST include your return address on the outside of the envelope. If your letter does not have a return address on the outside of the envelope or the address and postmark do not match, your letter may not reach us or, if it does, we may decide not to open it.

3) Include a self addressed, stamped envelope. (U.S. First Class Postage only).

Are you from outside the United States? Please click here.

4) Mail your request by January 3, 2006. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery. The cards will be sent in your self addressed envelope, so make sure your address is correct and legible.

Requests must be postmarked by January 3, 2006. This offer is only available while supplies last. In order to provide this opportunity to as many collectors as possible, we must limit requests to one card per household/one request per envelope. We are not responsible for lost, mishandled or misdirected mail. Questions about this promotional card offer or where to purchase Serenity trading cards can be directed to info@inkworks.com. If you are age 13 or under, please get a parent’s permission before ordering. This offer is not valid where prohibited or taxed. Please allow 3 to 5 weeks for delivery.

Jery's T206 set: Looking for PSA 6's & 7's!

Comments