1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

<< <i>6 PD >>

EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I assume you are talking about the writing along the right hand side? if so is it possible it is from the scan? or do you guys feel it was from the sheet above this one or the card bled the info from the back of the card?

I wonder why the seller makes no mention of this?

or does he and I missed it?

Good for you.
  • Options
    effeeffe Posts: 190 ✭✭
    I emailed him and he did say it was bleed through, though I wonder if if was from a wet sheet laid on top. In this case would you say value this the same as a 4?
  • Options
    Tuff call...I personally would pass. However I do not know the series well, and if it is a hard card to find.

SD
    Good for you.
  • Options
    effeeffe Posts: 190 ✭✭
    This card is really tough. I couldn't find one at last year's National and they only come up on Ebay twice a year. Centering is usually more of an issue wwhen you do see them. I am having a really tough time deciding whether I can live with that print issue. I do know without it, this card would be around 700 in this condition.
  • Options
    That is a decision only you can make then. at the right price I guess I would buy it and use it til a better one comes along. That print issue would bother the heck outta me though.

SD

and I see it is already at 50 percent of that price..............
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Looks cropped with no background. Perhaps this is the after-auction photo. Hard to tell.
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...